Tuesday 31 August 2010

september skinny out today! (even though it's still august - goodness me!)

this month's skinny is a doozy when it comes to music content. the cover story digs deep into the scottish mental health arts and film festival, talking to james yorkston, emma pollock, aidan moffat, scott hutchison and alasdair roberts amongst others about their involvement. elsewhere, words are exchanged with black mountain, manic street preachers, the vaselines and divorce, while steve mason reviews the singles.

now, on to me me me me me. ma input iz:

- interview with stuart braithwaite/review of special moves
- manic street preachers - 'postcards from a young man' album review
- the vaselines - 'sex with an x' album review
- edwyn collins - 'losing sleep' album review

and that's it. i must've been a bit of a lazy bones last month.

the edwyn collins review is already up on the blog (and over at theskinny.co.uk), while the rest will no doubt be added over the coming weeks. so be sure to check back every fifteen minutes like clockwork lest you miss this thrilling development.

No comments:

Post a Comment