Monday 20 September 2010

september playlist!

get a load of this:

1. wolf parade – what did my lover say?
2. of montreal – she’s a rejector
3. sleater kinney – entertain
4. le tigre – what’s yr take on cassavettes?
5. cats on fire – your woman
6. pulp – acrylic afternoons
7. apples in stereo – signal’s in the sky (let’s go)
8. edwyn collins – losing sleep
9. surfer blood – swim
10. the angels – my boyfriend’s back
11. jackie wilson – higher
12. andrew wk – let’s go on a date
13. ted leo and the pharmacists – tell balgeary balgury is dead
14. les savy fav – let’s get out of here
15. someone still loves you boris yeltsin – let it sway
16. the thermals – I don’t believe you
17. arcade fire – antichrist television blues
18. josef k – sorry for laughing
19. allo darlin’ – polaroid song
20. wild nothing – summer holiday
21. hello saferide – if I don’t write this song someone I love will die
22. rilo kiley – wires and waves
23. the primitives – spacehead
24. the supremes – you can’t hurry love
25. kate bush – running up that hill
26. china crisis – king in a catholic style
27. the drums – forever and ever amen
28. idlewild – I’m a message
29. team band – black cab
30. sleigh bells – tell em
31. mia – xxxo
32. lcd soundsystem – I can change
33. outkast – hey ya
34. marvin gaye – can I get a witness
35. elvis presley – burning love
36. hall and oates – you make my dreams come true
37. roxy music – more than this
38. secret affair – time for action
39. the pretenders – don’t get me wrong
40. belle and sebastian – write about love
41. men without hats – the safety dance
42. lloyd cole – rattlesnakes
43. best coast – crazy for you
44. julian casablancas – 11th dimension
45. the pains of being pure at heart – everything with you
46. tears for fears – head over heels
47. css – rat is dead (rage)
48. cyndi lauper – money changes everything
49. the strokes – last nite
50. david bowie – suffragette city
51. franz ferdinand – take me out
52. foo fighters – monkey wrench
53. frank alamo – non ne dis pas adieu
54. joe jackson – is she really going out with him?
55. abba – sos
56. suede – I can’t get enough
57. abba – lay all your love on me
58. prince – when doves cry
59. salt n pepa – none of your business
60. billy joel – we didn’t start the fire
61. the associates – club country
62. the clash – train in vain
63. fleetwood mac – little lies

No comments:

Post a Comment