events conspired to leave me alone for yesterday's show - the last time i did a show on my own without any kind of preparation the tapes had to be deleted...
luckily, things went a little better this time round. you can listen to it here if you like. these are the songs that were played to stop me from talking too much...
- god help the girl - come monday night
- dent may and his magnificent ukulele - you can't force a dance party
- brontosaurus chorus - love is the path to self destruction
- the late cretaceous - carnivores and herbivores can get along
- jens lekman & tracey thorn - yeah! oh, yeah!
- the breeders - fate to fatal
- css - let's make love and listen to death from above
- conor oberst & the mystic valley band - nikorette
- cake - comfort eagle
- ...and you will know us by the trail of dead - isis unveiled
- the hollies - just one look
- health - crimewave
- the zombies - time of the season
- anamanaguchi - so bored (wavves cover)
- modest mouse - float on
- dusty springfield - i only want to be with you
- shout out out out out - how do i maintain pt. 2
so, loads more songs than yer average bottle rocket radio show (it's almost like i didn't have much to talk about between times, isn't it?). yet i still managed to forget to play bill wells and maher shalal hash baz. maybe next time, eh?
bottle rocket's fact of the day:
did you know that the club night is tomorrow night? it bloody is you know! 11:30 - 3:00am, nice n sleazys.